We are pleased to announce that the CentrePort School of Prophets (CSOP) Cohorts III 2023 Academic/Spiritual session is open for application!!
Follow the link below to enroll for CentrePort School Of Prophets program 👇
DURATION OF THE PROGRAM
Each module covers a period of two (2) months
The Basic and Intermediate Seer Courses cost $100.00
- Certificates would be awarded after the Intermediate level. Students may stop after the Intermediate Level and not proceed to the Advanced level. The Advanced level is for people who are called to the office of the prophet or persons seeking deeper adventure in the prophetic.
- Tuition may be paid at once or in 2 instalments (3 in special cases with permission from the director)
SUBJECTS AND MODULE STRUCTURE
Each Module generally spans an 8 week period, covering a total of no less than 16 contact hours. This brings the overall program to 16 weeks and 32 contact hours
1 lesson is taught each day, each lasing 1hour 30mins per session, except where a visiting faculty is around, the class dynamic might then be altered a little. 30mins is allocated for questions and class interactions.
CLASSES AND SESSIONS:
One day per week
ASSIGNMENTS AND ASSESMENTS
Assignments would be a regular feature of this training, and a general assessment exam would be conducted at the end of each module.
- Assessment Philosophy:
The Assessment Structure seeks to bring both the students and the tutors into the active reality of dynamic impartation in the classroom setting. The philosophy of the Assessment Structure demands that the student listens ‘actively’, responds powerfully, and consciously records that involvement with truth.
The Assessment Structure requires that the tutors instruct with maximum awareness, record responses to truth impartation, promote interaction and be continuously evaluative of the classroom teaching/learning partnership. The important areas of the CSOP Assessment Structure is indicated below:
- Assessment Structure:
- Students’ Assignment 20% of total
- Class Attendance 20% of total
- Class Response Analysis 10% of total
Attendance evaluation provides a guideline to the student’s access to impartation.
- Written Assessments 50% of total
This area of assessment evaluates the students acquired and applied knowledge.
Helpline: +234 908 377 3251